We miss you so much! We cannot wait until we are able to see you all again for our corporate time of worship and small groups.
ARE YOU READY TO HAVE SOME FUN!?
We know many of you have been asking about picking up your sobriety/recovery coins and chips…GOOD NEWS! We will be creating a special drive through pick up for your coins/chips this Friday Night!
Here are some details:
When: THIS FRIDAY, May 1st 6:30pm-6:45pm
Where: Eastridge parking lot.
Who: Anyone that wants to drive through and pick up a coin. The Landing students included.
NOTE: Absolutely no one can exit their car at any time.
What: When you enter the parking lot, you will see our staff and team stationed to help guide you through the correct route with instructions.
Once you get to the CHIP PICK-UP station:
* Roll your window down and call out the chip that you want to pick up (Again, please stay in your vehicle)
* The Chip person will walk over with a mask and gloves and place the chip in your hand. NOTE: Please do not grab it from them to eliminate risk of touching hands. Sorry, no high fives or hugs this time but our smiles and cheers will help you know we are celebrating with you!
* Once you get your chip/coin, follow the route as shown on the map below and our TEAM will be there to cheer you through!!
* Exit the parking lot to head back home.
* There will be a huge temptation to want to linger for this but to honor our Elders directive and keep everyone safe, we ask that as soon as you have picked up your chip/coin that you leave the parking lot so that those behind you can get theirs too.
Why: We know we can't meet right now in person but want to find a creative and safe way to celebrate with all of you. We miss you all so much!!
For now, we won’t do any blue chips until we iron out the process. IF all goes well we may do this all again next week.
We are praying for you all!